Quantcast

Even Spring is Cold when You Don’t Wear Pants

28 Apr 2010 by uiucnopants, 10 Comments »

Although the cold days of winter are (hopefully) behind us at this point, even as late as April nopantsters around town find themselves freezing their asses off.

April 8. 9:30 am. 4th & Daniel. 45 degrees. NoPants.

(Anonymous photographer)

Tags: , , , ,

10 Comments

1. Sarah says:

You are so pathetic. and I’m guessing fat, too. Take a picture of me out at night because I wear things barely covering my ass and I look fucking good.

2. girl's name says:

Deal!!!

3. Steve says:

@Sarah: I’d welcome a personal photo of you out on the town :)

4. someone says:

you can be on the uiucthatsashirtnotadress site

5. Thanks for the interesting things you have disclosed in your article. One thing I want to reply to is that FSBO human relationships are built over time. By bringing out yourself to the owners the first saturday and sunday their FSBO is usually announced, prior to the masses start out calling on Thursday, you create a good connection. By giving them equipment, educational elements, free reports, and forms, you become the ally. Through a personal fascination with them as well as their predicament, you make a solid link that, many times, pays off as soon as the owners decide to go with a broker they know as well as trust – preferably you actually.

6. Mario Bros 3 says:

Good way of telling, and nice piece of writing to
    get information concerning my presentation subject matter,
    which i am going to present in college.

7. Awesome! Its genuinely amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea regarding from this article.

8. If you like to plant your very own fruits and vegetables you probably nurture various items in the
    nice warmer seasons then usually do not plant an awful lot when ever it is chillier.
    When making the invitations, be aware of family dynamics.
    I say that you will need to be ready to face your own fears because if you are suspecting an affair and you really start to do the detective work in order to catch him cheating, you have to be ready to acknowledge that the affair
    may be really happening.

9. Maryalice Howerton says:

This may not be the best place to ask this, but, I’d like to see Atlanta dentists and I have no idea who is good and who is not… has anyone ever heard of this Atlanta dental care? They’reIt’s based out of Atlanta, near my appartment. I am not able to find reviews on them – Exceptional Smile LLC, 4420 Bankers Cir, Atlanta, GA 30360 – (678) 841-8800

10. What’s up to all, the contents present at this web page are
    actually remarkable for people knowledge, well, keep up the
    good work fellows.